Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Where have I been???

   As most of you have probably noticed, I have been MIA for sometime now. First, I would like to apologize to my faithful followers for letting them down with no posts. Second, I would like for you to know that I have dedicated to posting at least once a week now. So, its safe to check back for new posts once a week.
  Where have I been? A year ago we bought a house. We bought a house that needs some TLC. Needless to say we are still giving our new house some TLC. Stay tuned for posts on updates we have done and are doing to our house.
  Obviously buying and repairing a house doesn't leave you MIA for over a year. I ran into a few health problems that set me back quite a bit. I've had a lot of up and down kinda days. Now that I am feeling better I have the energy to blog for you great people.
   Last but certainly not least, I know you are wondering about my handsome yet adventurous little boy. He is doing great! He has grown so much and exploring every inch of pretty much every thing. We are approaching school age and I intend on blogging more about that in the future. I have lots of stories to share about new experiences with being a para mom.
   Stop by soon for new posts and videos. If you have any requests or would like to say hello please comment below. I love emails from followers so please send them!


See You Next Time!
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment