Thursday, February 14, 2013

Runaway Toddler

My son is full of energy and he is letting loose. I think it is great for him to run and play. That is until he decides to do it at church or in the grocery store. Lately, grocery store visits have been a constant battle of up and down and run around. My son doesn't want to sit in the buggy anymore. He now wants to hold his daddys hand and walk. When he was smaller I could convince him to ride in my lap during a grocery store trip. This tactic kept him well behaved the entire time but no longer works. My husband and I have put on our creative thinking caps to come up with a way to make shopping trips easier for everyone. Please comment any ideas or advice that you have to help keep this energetic little one entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment